Wyscout help teams make data-driven decisions and reach outcomes more quickly with their current and future talent. Our advanced statistical tools help coaches analyze opponents and prepare for matches, as well as enabling scouts to identify the most promising players globally.
What we need and why.
Frontend development provides a core experience for our clients. Our developers create complex applications, constantly exchanging ideas with the design team and the product owner. We use latest technologies and apply best practices in a creative, result-oriented atmosphere. The ideal candidate must be responsible, responsive and proactive, as well as being proficient in English.
Day to Day work
Front-end developer – You will be developing our new software platform, a set of tools designed to help football professionals achieve their goals, whether they are scouting the next world best player, analyzing opponent teams or improve their own performances.
Proven experience in:
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability of working independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- MySQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch…)
- GraphQL and Apollo
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company’s success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Develop you. Hudl Work Smarter – We’ll pay for the courses and conferences that will support your growth.
- Excite You. You will get the opportunity to see our clients in action, with tickets for sports matches.
Salary: based on experience
Location: Chiavari (Genoa)
Please send your CV to https://boards.greenhouse.io/hudl/jobs/1871669