Wyscout is a market leader of services and tools for Football Analysis. In more than 12 years the company
has created a huge database of video and data that became a de facto standard platform for the world’s
leading football clubs & associations. Now we are building a suite of new-generation solutions based on data
that will change the professional football again.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with yearly proven working knowledge on data analytics platforms
and tools (Power BI, Qlik, SAS, Tableau).
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Football with a previous experience in this market. He/she will
work with our Directors Team to implement project of Data BI on our top customer based worldwide.
KEY ROLE RESPONSABILITY
• Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other
end-user information portals or resources.
• Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools
and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
• Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
• Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned
reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports
based on business requests.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
• Proficient with at least two visual data tools: Power BI, Qlik, Tableau.
• Demonstrable professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex
• Advanced proficiency with R or Python scripting for the generation and extraction of data for use in
analytics and reporting.
• Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or another relevant field.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be evaluated.
• 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of
• Fluent spoken and written of English and another language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German,
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with clients and prospects.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to collaborate with a Leading Company in the world of scouting and match analysis
You will have opportunities to build important relationships with the actors of this industry.
The type of contract applied will be that of consultancy’s one linked to specific projects on customers.
Remote working with monthly business trip to our Head Office in Italy (Chiavari or Milan).
There could be the possibility to make business trip worldwide at clients main offices.