– in compliance with article 13 of EU Reg, 679/2016 – GDPR – Processing of personal data collected from the person concerned policy
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) please find here all relevant information on the processing of the provided personal data. This policy is drafted in compliance with art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
- The DATA CONTROLLER
pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 679/2016 is Wyscout spa with registered office in Corso Garibaldi, 32/8 16043 Chiavari (GE) ITALY, represented by the sole Director and CEO, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
- The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
pursuant to articles 37 – 39 of EU Reg. 679/2016, appointed, can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
– filling in the data collection form for staff selection, carrying out research and selection of personnel activities in order to establish an employment relationship, including for positions other than those for which the person concerned applied; keeping personal data, including for future selections; managing applications in response to job offers published on our website; interviews and any video interviews (including image / audio data processing).
Should it be deemed necessary to obtain testimonials by contacting (possibly) third parties, such as universities, former employers, schools, etc., the data subject will be asked to provide consent during the interview.
LAWFULNESS: Data processing shall be performed in compliance with the lawfulness conditions of art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679:
– in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract – or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject can reasonably expect at the time and in the context of the collection of the personal data that processing for that purpose may take place (recital 47); – if testimonials are involved, the treatment will be based on consent.
- DATA RECIPIENTS OR RECIPIENT CATEGORIES
Personal data will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as processors (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processor (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in paragraph 3, and to third parties. More specifically, data will be communicated to: – companies controlled by, controlling or under the joint control of Wyscout or its associated companies; – subjects providing management services for the computer system and communication networks (including email); – firms or Companies within the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; -any third parties and labour consultants and personnel selection companies, in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; – any third parties for the purposes of obtaining testimonials (e.g. universities, former employers, schools, etc.; – competent authorities to fulfil legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, on request. Subjects belonging to the abovementioned categories shall become the Data Processors, or shall operate in a completely autonomous way, as Data Controllers in their own right. The list of designated Data Processors is constantly updated and is available upon request to email@example.com
- DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS AND SAFEGUARDS
A transfer of personal data to European Union and non-European Union Countries can occur in order to fulfil any of the connected purposes mentioned above. Data shall be transferred in compliance with article 44 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016, only on the basis of an adequacy assessment or subject to appropriate safeguards. Information on the data transfer safeguards can be obtained by writing an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
Data shall be processed automatically and manually, in a manner and with tools that ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by specifically appointed subjects. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 par. 1 lett. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the collected personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. In particular, Personal Data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary , as detailed in Recital 39 of the Regulation, that is to say, until the end of any existing contractual relationships, without prejudice for an additional retention period that can be that can be required by law, as also provided for in recital 65 of the Regulation. With regard to Processing activities carried out with the data subject’s consent, please remember that said consent can be withdrawn at any time. The retention period is determined on the basis of criteria the data subject can be informed of by writing to email@example.com
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Data subjects have the right to obtain access to their personal data and their rectification or erasure, as well as the restriction of their processing, or to object to their processing (articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016). The relevant application is submitted by contacting the DPO, sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or by writing to the Data Controller’s main office mentioned above. The data subject has the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority. There is no automated decision-making.
- PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Provision or personal data is discretionary. Failure to provide personal data shall entail the impossibility to obtain and enjoy the services supplied by the data controller.
Updated on: 23.09.19