1. The DATA CONTROLLER pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 679/2016 is Wyscout spa with registered office in Corso Garibaldi, 32/8 16043 Chiavari (GE) ITALY, represented by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
2. The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) pursuant to articles 37 – 39 of EU Reg. 679/2016, appointed, can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
– filling in the data collection form for staff selection, carrying out research and selection of personnel activities in order to establish an employment relationship, including for positions other than those for which the person concerned applied; keeping personal data, including for future selections; managing applications in response to job offers published on our website; interviews and any video interviews (including image / audio data processing).
Should it be deemed necessary to obtain testimonials by contacting (possibly) third parties, such as universities, former employers, schools, etc., the data subject will be asked to provide consent during the interview.
LAWFULNESS: Data processing shall be performed in compliance with the lawfulness conditions of art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679:
– in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
– if testimonials are involved, the treatment will be based on consent.