Wyscout is looking for a teammate who is able to go from early sketches on paper, perform user research, create wireframes and prototypes as well as understand cross-functional partner requirements.
He/she must be passionate about developing strategies based on insights on real people, has the mastery of turning insights into elegant but practical solutions, as well as being proficient in English.
• Responsible for the product design across the entire product lifecycle in one of our product areas, setting the vision for the user experience.
• Work in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop practical solutions.
• Focus on insights from users, letting their needs guide us to the best solutions while showing best execution practices and ensure impact.
• Work with the design team on developing the UX strategy and make design a natural part in the way we build products.
• Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; from low-fi sketches to pixel-perfect
• Work autonomously, taking full ownership of the work done and responsibility for the design
Salary: based on experience Location: Chiavari (Genoa)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard & Soft Skills
• 2+ years’ experience as a Product Designer or similar role
• Experience creating engaging, easy-to-use web and mobile (iOS, Android) design solutions that address business and user needs.
• Expert in UXD, interaction design, agile development processes and design system
• Bachelor’s degree in design.
• Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
• English speaker with excellent writing and speaking levels.
• Experience with or interest in football products for B2B and sports.
• Case history portfolio.
• Enthusiastic and collaborative designer, passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
• Strong presentation skills.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.