Wyscout is looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Team in Chiavari. Would suit a person able to conceive, plan, organize and deliver projects, with an excellent level of English. He/she will work in a multidisciplinary team taking care of different projects on football and technology, from user research to testing and release.
• Working with teams of engineers, designers, QAs, marketers, sales team and operations
specialists to find solutions that solve customer problems.
• Help teams work at the best of their capacities following the Agile Scrum methodology.
• Communicate progress and development stage to stakeholders.
• Working autonomously, taking full ownership of the work done and responsibility for the design choices made.
• Interacting with our customers to understand their objectives and needs in order to conceive and improve our product.
Salary: based on experience Location: Chiavari (Genoa)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard & Soft Skills
• 1+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or similar role
• Good knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with or interest in football
• Proficiency in other languages will be considered an asset
• Proved organizational skills
• Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, data-driven and empathetic
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.